Cookery Classes for Teens
Online Teen Cookery Club
Teen Cookery Club on Wednesdays from 5.00pm - 6.30pm approx.
New term starts on 13th Jan 2021
Age Range Min 12 Years - Adult (or from 10 years old with adult help)
Out Teen Cookery Club is Live and Interactive!
Who is the class for?
Our Teen Online Cookery Club is ideal for:
Teenagers with some experience in the kitchen
Those doing their Duke of Edinburgh Awards
Young people looking to learn how to cook before leaving home
Adults that either need a helping hand or some new ideas in the kitchen
We will cook a main meal and some weeks also a dessert together - enough to feed a family of four so that your dinner will be ready to serve up for the family after the lesson!
These classes will be delivered LIVE via Zoom, so you can join in from home!
• Available on computer, tablet or phone
• Interact with your teacher, ask and answer questions
• Teacher demonstrates recipe step by step and cooks along with you
• E-Mailed recipe sheets in advance
• Siblings and other family members can join in the same class at no extra charge
• If you ever miss a week we can send you the replay so you can catch up at a more convenient time
• Certificate on completion of 3 months and assessors report for those doing it as part of the Duke of Edinburgh awards
What recipes are we making?
Recipes will be updated here when they are confirmed.
Week 1 13th Jan
Week 2 20th Jan
Week 3 27th Jan
Week 4 3rd Feb
Week 5 10th Feb
Week 6 24th Feb
Week 7 3rd Mar
Week 8 10th Mar
Week 9 17th Mar
Week 10 24th Mar
Week 11 31st Mar
Each class is £10.